Well, now that I’ve sufficiently depressed everyone, it’s time to lighten up and have some fun.
That’s right, bitches! The (somewhat) monthly SALIME Survey hath returned! In honor of the relaunch, everything comes in twos (as in 2.0) this time.
The old rules still apply: answer truthfully or lie your ass off, whichever you prefer. It’s all in good fun. Leave your answers in the comments, or post them on your own site and tell us how to find it. Heeeeeere we go!
1) Name the last two songs you’ve heard (in any format).
2) Name the last two books you’ve read (or other printed, non-web material if you don’t read books).
3) Name two websites you think everyone should visit/read.
4) Name the last two movies you’ve seen in the theater.
5) Name the last two movies you’ve watched at home.
6) Name two things that always go together.
7) Name two things that never go together.
8) Name two people who should disappear from the face of the Earth.
9) Name two things you’d really like to do before the end of the year.
10) Name two things you’ve done in the past that you never, ever want to do again.