Okay, there’s something very freaky going on here…
In Holz’s random ten two weeks ago, one of his songs was “Sunshine Superman” by Donovan. I commented that I was surprised he was listening to Donovan, and he replied that it was part of his “Superman mix.”
Now, with all the songs in the world (okay, with all of the 3335 songs currently on the iPod), what are the chances that I would get Donovan’s “Sunshine Superman” two weeks later?
Strange as it is, I can accept that as a coincidence.
But do you know what the very next song it spit out was? Do you??
“The Supermen” by David Bowie. I shit you not.
Coincidence again? Or a message from the universe? Evil iPod Gremlins?
Not to mention the whole Superman–PowerPoint thing earlier this week.
Anyway, here is the random ten…
*Twilight Zone music* doo doo doodoo doo doo doodoo…
1) Mother - The Police
2) You Leave Me Breathless - Ella Fitzgerald
3) Spiderwebs - No Doubt
4) Darlington County - Bruce Springsteen
5) Buddy Holly - Rave On
6) Sunshine Superman - Donovan
7) The Supermen - David Bowie
8) I Came as a Rat - Modest Mouse
9) The Gentleman Soldier - The Pogues
10) Misty Mountain Hop - Led Zeppelin
Bonus: The Logical Song - Supertramp