It’s time for another survey! This round is all about that day when we Americans like to stuff our faces with enough food to feed a small army.
If you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, but you can find a way to answer some of these questions in a relevant way, then go for it.
As always, you may answer truthfully or lie your ass off, whichever you prefer.
1) Will you be traveling for Thanksgiving this year?
2) Are you contributing any food to this year’s dinner, or perhaps even hosting it yourself?
3) Besides the normal turkey and stuffing, what’s the one Thanksgiving dish you must have?
4) Do you prefer a big gathering or quiet little meal?
5) Does your family have any Thanksgiving traditions?
6) What’s your favorite pie?
7) How important is football to your Thanksgiving experience?
8) Name three things for which you are thankful this year.
9) Black Friday: Stay home and eat leftovers or hit the mall running?
10) Complete this sentence: Thanksgiving is all about…