Well, with the summer winding to a close, I thought I’d ask some questions about travel, since people tend to do a bit of it in the warmer months.
The usual rules apply: answer truthfully or lie your ass off, whichever you prefer.
1) What’s the last vacation you took (where did you go, what did you do)?
2) Name three places where you would like to travel some day.
3) How many US states have you been to? Driving through counts, flying over does not. Here’s a map to help you count.
4) Does your job ever require you to travel?
5) Beach or mountains?
6) How many foreign countries have you been to? Feel free to list them (or just your favorites).
7) Do you have a current passport? Did you know that only 20% of Americans have one?
8) Any trips planned for the near future? If so, care to tell us where?
9) Culture or leisure (i.e. museums, historical sites, landmarks or laying on the beach, gambling, shopping)?
10) Is the journey really more important that the destination?