More survey fun, this time about your childhood. Answer truthfully or lie your ass off, whichever you prefer.
1) What is your earliest memory?
2) Did you have a childhood pet?
3) At what age did you learn to ride a bike? Who taught you?
4) Without giving away the actual location (unless you want to), describe the area where you grew up. (Urban, suburban, or rural? Friendly neighbors ? Lots of kids in your neighborhood? Did you have a back yard?)
5) Video games or playing outside?
6) When did you learn how to swim?
7) What was your first word?
8) Who was your first celebrity crush?
9) Bert or Ernie?*
10) Where does the time go?
*Bonus Trivia: What other famous character pairing shares the names of Sesame Street’s Bert and Ernie? And don’t look it up—that’s no fun.